Thursday, November 26, 2009

Happy Thanksgiving From My Home to Yours


Today is one of America's most treasured holidays. With all of the troubles that we face day-to-day, we pause on Thanksgiving to be grateful for the many blessings we enjoy. Living in a small community in Oklahoma, I see that these family-centered holidays are one of the most treasured gifts that we have. As a life long baker, chef, and craft enthusiast, I enjoy sharing my gifts with you during this holiday season. For many years, I have made breads, cakes, cookies and other food gifts for friends, neighbors, and colleagues. Using only the finest ingrediants, my products say just how much you care. Cookies that melt in your mouth, holiday breads that are perfect with any meal--let's chat about what I can offer to you this holiday season. I deliver locally and will prepare your gift for postal mailing if you like. In turbulent times, isn't it nice to remember to enjoy the simple pleasures with those you love the most.

No comments:

Post a Comment